Get rid of open pores … Open pores are sign of ageing. They develop as you got older & hormonal imbalances causes pores to open up. Pores are the openings of your sweat glands and are present all over your body. Pores become large due to skin damage. This damage includes previous and current acne and/or free radical damage from the environment. Natural remedies are an effective way to treat open pores on the face. In addition to natural remedies, drink plenty of water, take a multivitamin and eat a colorful diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables to ensure you are getting adequate amounts of antioxidants.
· Apply cold compresses, or ice cubes on the face to reduce the pores size.
· Tomato pulp helps toning the skin. Live the pulp on face for 5min and then rinse it off with cold water. Frequent application will show more results.
· Fuller’s earth or multani mitti helps in skin tightening.
· Papaya pulp is another good toner for skin. Leave it on face for 20 min and then rinse it off with cold water. To remove tan marks add few drops of lemon in the pulp.
· Any vegetable or fruit that has an astringent quality will help smoothen uneven skin texture and reduce open pores.
· The juice or pulp of Pineapple and Peaches and Papaya are very good. Always wash your face with cold water after steaming. In humid weather wash the face 2-3 times with cold water. If you have powdered orange peel, use this in place of soap.